Sunday, January 22, 2012

Recent events

Rowan is changing so fast!
He now has his two bottom teeth and loves to show them off by chewing on everything.
He knows how to "high five" now, but he doesn't give it away easily. He's very selective.
Rowan's new favorite game is piggy back. He loves to ride on Daddy's shoulders while Mom cheers him on from below.
He is trying all kinds of new foods now and has left his restricted diet of carrots and sweet potatoes behind. His new favorite is mango, but he also enjoys peaches, and homemade potatoes.
I hesitate to post this next milestone out of fear of the jinxing curse...but, with utter joy, I am happy to announce that he has slept through the night the past three days.
Rowan also LOVES his daycare momma, Taya. He loves to laugh and play games with her little ones. Her daughter, Alea, can make him laugh every time.

Family updates:
Rob is busy with work and climbing. He was just asked to teach some clinics at the Red Rock Rendezvous in Las Vegas, NV. Rowan and I will tag along so we can see Grandma and Grandpa. Hopefully, Uncle Matt will also come with us so we hit the strip baby style.
I am back at work in the afternoons. Classes are going well, but I'm already ready for summer break. I have been running since Rowan was born, but I will be back on an official schedule tomorrow to prepare for summer and fall races.

I hope everyone is doing well and we miss you all!!
Love,
The crazy little family

No comments:

Post a Comment