Our name, Pizem, is Slovenian and Rob comes from a strong Slovenian/Italian family so it only makes sense that we go with a name from that region. While identifying a country of origin does help limit the overwhelming number of names possible, I still feel that there are too many to search through. Rob and I are going to post the names that we like and over the next 35 weeks, we'll narrow down the list. I'm sure we'll also be adding some along the way.
So, 5 and a half weeks in, here's our list. We've got a long way to go...wish us luck.
Jane's Current Picks
- Boy: Gino, Giovani, Gian, Giancarlo, Lanz, Xanto, Vito, Coen (this one's German), Arco
- Girl: Abrina, Aida, Bianca, Elina, Giana, Isabella, Lucia, Abigale (Hebrew), Ariana, Bina, Giuliana, Illeana, Luciana, Viviana
- Boy: Pietro, Umberto, Tazio, Enzo, Pero
- Girl: Fiorella, Gemma, Luisa, Perla, Pippa, Renata, Rufina, Bina
this is an early list of possibilities and i am sure that it will change as august approaches!
ReplyDeleteany suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
lucianna
ReplyDelete