Monday, December 27, 2010

Starting the waiting process...

I am home with strep and have exhausted all the resources on babycenter.com. Basically what I've learned is that this is going to be a long process of waiting. I can read all I want, but after I've gathered all the information, nothing changes. I'm still waiting. Patience is not something I'm particularly good at.

We have our first appointment with our midwife next Monday and I'm hoping that she'll give me some direction to my wait. Or at least something to read.

I did look through my journal which happens to have a list of names that I had been collecting. I know my fellow women will understand the need to keep a list of names regardless of whether or not we're actually pregnant.

Girl: Lilianna, Nina, Tabitha, Penelope, Joclynn, Abigale, Neda (pronounced Nay-da), Olivia
Boy: Rourke, Liam, Orin, Stafford, Boetcher, Bennett, Trad (Rob would laugh at this one), Jack

A decent site for Italian names: http://www.nomix.it/nomi-italiani-maschili-e-femminili.php. I just got this link, but haven't had a chance to look through them all. There's so many that I'm going to have to save them for a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment