Jane at 6 weeks. Our friends Braden and Meaghan are also having a baby this year and we saw a slide show of how Meaghan has changed during the pregnancy. We liked how it turned out and are sharing with you how Jane changes over the weeks. Expect a new photo every week of the pregnancy. We will see Jane and the baby grow! Right now the fetus is very small, so she shouldn't change too much for another couple weeks, but once she does it will be a show for us all.
I took this photo while Jane was telling her parents that we were pregnant. Needless to say they were very excited. It is crazy because they will be having three grandchildren this year which will double the number of grandchildren that they currently have today. Her older sister is due in May and her older brother is due in February and we are due in August! Busy times ahead in 2011.
I told my parents and siblings a few days later on Christmas Eve while my whole family was together for dinner at my sisters house. I attempted to have them quiet down while I was on speaker phone, but since they are a wild and crazy bunch who doesn't listen well while together, I had to tell my mom first and then after she screamed she shared it with the whole bunch. I believe that I heard that Jane and I have to name the baby "Ohio" or "Kirtland" because they believe that we conceived over the thanksgiving break during our visit to my parents house. Oh well, it is all good and I am sure whatever we name the baby will be fitting. I do like the name Ohio for a little girl though cause she would be round on either side and hi in the middle! (just kidding)
For those of you wondering how Jane told me that she was pregnant. I got home from work or the climbing gym after work and she was in the kitchen and says something like "I don't know how to say this but..."and then I said, "you're pregnant?" I was excited and surprised at the same time and of course had her take another test... And so it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment