Sunday, January 23, 2011

9 Weeks

Jane at 9 weeks, We missed the 8 week photo. Not too different but Jane does have a nice smile : )

Jane and I on a hike in the Colorado National Monument.

Jane and I in Colorado Springs during Christmas break. Our baby is going to have HUGE hands!
Just a couple bouts of morning sickness this week for Jane. I have felt great all week! She is wanting to have food with flavor rather than sweet stuff. Also she isn't feeling as sleepy these days. After this week we have our second visit with the midwife. We have been reading books about babies and pregnancy and working out during the week. Jane and I still get to bed early cause we just are night owls yet. We will stockpile all the hours of sleep for when the baby comes. I am sure that it will come in handy.
Until next time
Jane and Piz : )

No comments:

Post a Comment