Jane has only threw up once so far. I think it was this weekend. I really expect some more vomiting because she should be getting the whole experience of being pregnant. Somehow she manages to hold it back and then just make herself feel ill. All that I know is that is not how my system works.
My sister Christine sent us some books, toys and welcome baby signs in the mail. Thanks so much Chris, they will come in handy as the days grow near for our little one.
I know that we both will be excited to share the news with all of our friends at the end of this month. We are just waiting till we reach the end of the first trimester and have our second meeting with the midwife.
My wife is sleepy and actually eating good food these days. She has left the dull oatmeal and cereal routine and actually wants things with flavor!
Let's see, oh yeah, I was just thinking while folding laundry that if Jane is home with the baby for a little while that I won't have to fold laundry for a spell. I think that I was singing a song about it the other night. Needless to say Jane bas not excited about it since she loves the fact that I always fold the laundry.
We will take another photo and see if Jane has changed much since the last one tomorrow. I suspect not, but we shall see any how. Not too much else to report on. And I am ready for bed too!
Be well and I will share more later.
piz : )
No comments:
Post a Comment