Jane still isn't showing after all this time.
I think that she looks wonderful. But for those of you who beg to differ, I tell you this, come on over and tell her that she is looking bigger and let me know how that works out for you.
We went snow shoeing this weekend and did some yoga. Jane has been having cravings as of late and it is just because of the stupid billboards that she has to drive past on the way too and home from school. The first thing that she hasn't had since she was in middle school is on a giant McDonald's ad. The Big Mack! She wants it sooo badly, but won't give in because she is a stubborn gal.
On the way home she sees a Sonic ad for the quarter pound chili cheese dog. And everyday all that I hear is how badly she wants those two things. I know I will be finding some wrappers in the garbage can one of these days.
So we head to the midwife tomorrow for our second visit. Not so sure what to expect to hear or talk about. Probably going to say that Jane will be going crazy for a few more months and that I have to suck it up.
On a brighter note, Jane went from less than a double A to a full AA in bra size. Please come over to check it out! This day has been long in the making and she is pretty psyched about it!
That's all for now. Oh yeah, Jane is burping a lot more often now too!
bye bye
No comments:
Post a Comment